At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Manager, Security in charge of the Vulnerability Management teams, you will ensure the security of Relativity’s software and corporate environment by leading a team which will build security tools, secure systems, and consult with the technical teams. You will develop a deep understanding of the people, technologies, and practices of your team, and apply your expertise to planning, prioritization, and execution.
You will also be responsible for the development of your direct reports and will act as the subject matter expert for the communications in which you are involved.
- Work with management to set and communicate team goals and vision aligned to business requirements; ensure the team stays focused and delivers against the goals, adapting to changing business requirement
- Develop, mentor, and lead a team of Security Engineers and Security Analysts focused on Vulnerability management
- Implement effective strategy, process, metrics and roadmap both for the team and for stakeholder involvement
- Lead the implementation of security tools and develop new automation and tooling by using agile methodologies to set and meet deadlines
- Help set and fulfill the hiring plan for the team, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing
- Act as primary owner for multiple compliance controls in the information security management team
- Identify risk in code, applications, processes, and architecture
- Ability to discover new and interesting security problems as well as fix them
- Understand offensive techniques/tactics and be able to prioritize mitigation techniques or technologies accordingly
- Manage cross-product technical dependencies and drive resolutions to conflict
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong team and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Ability to motivate people and achieve results
- 5-7 years of experience in security assessments, vulnerability management or software engineering
- Understanding of web application vulnerabilities
- Experience leading and/or managing the technical aspects of an Security or Software Engineering Teams
- Outstanding work ethic with a passion for Product Security
- Ability to manage cross functional projects
- Experience running a Bug Bounty and Vulnerability Management Program
- History of using tools like Nessus, InsightDB, Kenna, Resolver, Jenkins, Jira, and Checkmarx
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent professional/military experience) in Computer Science or Software Engineering