Marketing Analytics Specialist
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Marketing Analytics Specialist, you will be responsible for tracking the key activities in marketing and evaluating their success and how they contribute to the sales pipeline, as well as maintaining impeccable data governance standards to keep our customer data accurate.
- Works closely with other sales and marketing teams, including digital engagement, product marketing, communications, web, and events to understand the systems and data points applicable to each group, and to advise on areas for opportunity and collaboration in ingesting and tracking data.
- Understands how customer data is structured in the systems, and segments the database based on criteria (region, life cycle stage, persona) to best target a specific market or user type.
- Reports on closed-loop life cycle metrics. Has a solid understanding of the sales process and how marketing contributes to it, and frequently works with sales to promote accurate life cycle process.
- Helps manage and report on marketing campaign tracking, including sources across multiple channels like web, social, email, live events, webinars, and online communities.
- Promotes data integrity best practices for maintaining a healthy contact database, and socializes these across the team.
- Collaborates with cross-company departments like IT and Sales Operations to maintain organization-wide data standards.
- Maintains integrations between multiple systems.
- Advanced in data segmentation and reporting within a CRM (Salesforce is highly preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- BA/BS in marketing, digital media, analytics, business insights, or related field
- 1- 3 years of experience in a marketing operations or analytics role
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding of the sales lifecycle
- Experience with data visualization tools or Tableau is a plus
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Skilled in problem solving and project management
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter and history of pushing for deadline-driven results
- Ability to work on a variety of projects at once, with multiple stakeholders
- Excels at cross-team collaboration and knowledge sharing