Digital Marketing Specialist, Data and Analytics
- Works closely with other sales and marketing teams, including digital engagement, product marketing, communications, web, and events to understand the systems and data points applicable to each group, and to advise on areas for opportunity and collaboration in ingesting and tracking data. Maintains integrations between multiple systems.
- Reports on closed-loop lifecycle metrics. Has a solid understanding of the sales process and how marketing contributes to it, and frequently works with sales to promote accurate lifecycle process.
- Helps manage and report on marketing campaign tracking, including sources across multiple channels like web, social, email, live events, webinars, and online communities.
- Understands how customer data is structured in the systems, and segments the database based on criteria such as region, lifecycle stage, and persona to best target a specific market or user type.
- Promotes data integrity best practices for maintaining a healthy contact database, and socializes these across the team. Collaborates with cross-company departments like IT and Sales Operations to maintain organization-wide data standards.
- BA/BS in marketing, digital media, analytics, business insights, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing operations or analytics role
- Advanced in data segmentation and reporting within Salesforce and marketing automation software (Marketo is a plus)
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding of the sales lifecycle
- Experience with data visualization tools or Tableau is a plus
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Skilled in problem solving and project management
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter and history of pushing for deadline-driven results
- Ability to work on a variety of projects at once, with multiple stakeholders
- Excels at cross-team collaboration and knowledge sharing
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.