Implementation Specialist, RelativityOne
- Lead implementation activities, including but not limited to POCs, New Customer Implementations, Data Migration, New or Updated Products related to RelativityOne, or other implementation activities or rollouts.
- Provide technical guidance to help customers use the RelativityOne system successfully, and enable customers to understand and utilize our software in optimal usage
- Participate in sales calls/meetings with sales management and meetings with prospects, assist in presentations and demos when needed as it relates to RelativityOne
- Identify customer/prospect needs and help define solutions to address them
- Travel onsite to meet with clients, discuss advanced issues and/or conduct training
- Participate in industry events and contributes thought leadership on behalf of Relativity
- Act as internal subject matter expert for RelativityOne within the organization and as it relates to the Customer Experience team
- Create, proof, and present documentation and other materials to teach clients about Relativity
- Manage all assigned Implementation client issues/questions
- Capture prospect/customer requirements and work with internal teams to write SOWs and Implementation plans detailing how RelativityOne will address business needs
- Deliver feedback to the product management team based on prospect or customer interaction, product issues, field deployments and generally observed market trends
- Track activities in the approved and standard internal systems, including detail and important updates for all customer interactions and/or change management
- Participate in RelativityOne Service Delivery projects and objectives as assigned or as a lead/subject matter expert for given topics
- Relativity Certified Admin (RCA) and RelativityOne Certified Pro required
- Advanced knowledge of Relativity and features
- Strong customer management and communication
- Strong attention to detail and tracking/documentation
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Ability to multitask and self-manage workload
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or at least three years' experience in the legal industry
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Additional Relativity Certifications (Relativity Analytics Specialist, Relativity Processing Specialist, Relativity Assisted Review Specialist, Relativity Sales Professional) a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of RelativityOne Best Practices
- Strong knowledge of Relativity Best Practices
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.