Strategy & Business Operations Associate
- Own the development of strategic and operational customer related capabilities and processes, from developing frameworks through execution and ongoing management; examples include: Pricing, Customer Experience and Satisfaction, Competitive Analysis, International Expansion Roadmap, Large Customer Alliances and Partnership Programs
- Oversee portions of our annual strategic planning process (key imperatives, budgeting, etc.) and coordinate execution framework to ensure that leaders across the business all understand and follow the Operating Management System (OMS)
- Work closely with the Executive Team and the rest of the Strategy & Operations team to support development and maintain our long term business strategies (e.g., Go to Market, Adjacencies, International)
- Partner with department heads and other leaders in the business to complete strategic and operational projects from planning through execution/implementation
- Conduct research and coordinate with other teams and external vendors to gather key inputs to strategic planning process: facts, assumptions, customer feedback, competitive and market dynamics
- Maintain an understanding of overall business objectives and strategy
- Work closely with the executive team on smaller but critical "ad-hoc" projects
- Coordinate and support executive meetings including weekly operational, monthly strategic, and quarterly off-site planning meetings.
- Work with leadership to provide meeting and communication support for internal teams, customers, and all Relativity (e.g. emails, presentations, decks, communication plans)
- Collaborate across functions (sales, finance, etc.) to coordinate or support additional operational needs
- Additional duties as needed
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly when facing problems and ability to translate knowledge to new situations
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Strong work ethic and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Ability to effectively cope with change and maintain focus
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Portray a professional image
- Travel up to 20%
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years in a professional services role or similar field
- Knowledge of or interest in technology industry preferred
About Relativity#LI-MC1 Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.