International Lead HR Business Partner (EMEA and APAC)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
This role is your opportunity to join our dynamic organization focused on expanding our global footprint, leveraging our Krakow office as our Product and Operations Center for Europe. Relativity is looking for a creative & energetic Lead Human Resources Business Partner to join the global human resources team supporting our offices global offices located in Poland (Krakow), United Kingdom (London), Hong Kong and Australia (Melbourne). This role is located in Krakow, Poland.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will be a strategic partner to the Krakow leadership team and serve as a consultant to Relativity’s corporate executive team. In this role, the HRBP will provide both strategic and tactical level HR support to drive our global people and business strategy. The successful incumbent will be based in our Krakow office, and be the face of HR to cross-functional team in Krakow. This role will also partner closely with Chicago-based HRBPs who serve as the HR representative for Hong Kong, Melbourne and London offices. The successful individual will be responsible for collaborating with Relativity HR team members globally and various centers of excellence to identify and implement appropriate solutions based on business needs.
- Using a deep understanding of Relativity’s business and the talent strategies of our global teams, serve as a trusted advisor to our Krakow leaders. Business lines include: engineering, customer success, SaaS operations and service delivery, internal technology, human resources, financial operations, security.
- Under the direction of the GM, Relativity Poland, establish and implement Relativity’s global talent strategy in support of achieving Relativity’s growth goals and operating plan.
- Serve as a key member of the leadership team supporting the Poland leadership team and partnering with the HR leadership team in aligning HR programs to support business success.
- Serve as the local subject matter expert on Poland labor law and main point of contact for Relativity’s local legal counsel. Own and operate local HR policies, including legal audit, change management, internal communications.
- Manage end-to-end employee relations for Poland and consult with HRBP team on global employee relations matters.
- Provide Chicago-based HRBPs global HR support when needed, staying current with global labor law and Relativity’s global business strategy. Develop best practices to maintain talent strategy and policy alignment with London, Melbourne and Hong Kong HRBPs, consulting on global labor law as needed.
- In the long-term, we see this role taking on more global, cross-functional ownership of HR projects for our Hong Kong, Melbourne and London offices.
- Own headcount planning data for Poland leadership team, advising on talent acquisition strategies to ensure talent gaps are filled appropriately with high caliber talent.
- Drive retention and development efforts guiding the Poland leadership team to apply tailored engagement and career development best practices to reduce attrition and retain top talent.
- Maintain a close relationship with Chicago HR COEs, ensuring all talent strategies applied in global offices are aligned with Relativity’s enterprise talent strategy and tools.
- Achieve a deep understanding of the business strategy, goals and objectives and support organizational changes by developing and implementing appropriate change management strategies.
- Coach and develop global leaders to build a culture of high performance, maintain high employee engagement and connectivity to Chicago HQ.
- Ensure that the most appropriate HR advice and legal counsel is provided to internal clients in a timely manner to ensure policies and practices are followed working in partnership with Chicago-based HRBPs, finance, legal, compliance and other centers of excellence as appropriate.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Poland employee HR questions, career development coaching and employee relations.
- Operate as a key member of the HR team in establishing global HR policy, programs, and systems
- A history of partnering well with leadership and partners to develop a culture of innovation, excellence, and openness; abilities and ideas that build and improve the culture
- Critical thinking skills with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues who is able to run multiple complex challenges and prioritize projects
- The ability to work effectively in a fast changing environment
- Strong partner alignment and management skills in a highly matrixed organization
- Ideally, you will have owned multiple large client groups within a fast growing environment and worked deep within those areas
- Ability and willingness to work at all levels of the HR “stack” – Strategic, operational, and tactical
- 10+ years of increasingly responsible experience in human resources or corporate operations driving business outcomes with strong organizational development skills, knowledge and tools
- Previous HR or corporate operations experience in a global, matrixed environment is required.
- Strong relationship-building skills, results and team orientation and a commitment to the highest level of integrity are required to be successful in the role.
- Proven organization, leadership, and effective communication skills a must.
- Demonstrated ability to balance HR requirements against business needs to provide creative solutions for business success is critical.
- Ability to influence without authority is essential.