Program Manager, Leadership Development
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Program Manager, Leadership Development will be responsible to design, pilot and execute a Leadership Development learning strategy for all levels of leaders at Relativity. They will build upon the current foundation bring best practices and benchmarking, partner closely across the business with key stakeholders to understand the business needs and coordinate with other HR initiatives and processes to ensure a coherent customer experience.
- Identify, implement, and manage a variety of learning experiences that support the enterprise business needs along with individual growth and development (including but not limited to in person presentation/class room, action learning programming, eLearning, blended program).
- Conduct needs analysis, prioritize, and scope solutions to meet the development needs of our leaders, could include identifying existing or externally curated programs and resources to leverage, create new resources, and customizing resources).
- Establish key measures for success across learning program and deliver reports on effectiveness.
- Build communication/reporting strategies to keep key stakeholders informed on activities, key changes, and impact of programming.
- Establish and manage key business relationships at all levels and partner with stakeholders across internal customer groups to understand business priorities and leadership development needs.
- Act as consultant to identify learning needs and translate into practical and tangible learning content.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with external vendors and consultants as needed.
- Coordinate closely with HR to align with the HR Roadmap and KI’s to ensure an integrated approach
- 5-7 years of experience leading or managing Leadership Development initiatives for a complex, multi-faceted technology organization
- 5+ years’ experience in strategic development, leadership development programming or other relevant experience
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline with excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to think strategically and programmatically and develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience (leadership development)
- 5 years experience in program management within learning and development, talent development with a focus on leadership development
- 5 years project management experience
- Reports to Senior Manager, Talent Development and Performance, but will have accountability to deliver on Leadership Development strategy.