Administrative Assistant 20-0074
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
- Provides high level administrative support by proactively partnering with executive to facilitate their work, anticipates their needs and prioritizes accordingly
- Manages calendar(s) for leader or group of leaders.
- Create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Manage schedules, arrange appointments and itineraries.
- Coordinate meetings, travel, conference calls, and completes expense reports.
- Manages executives’ email by organizing, filing, responding and delegating.
- Oversee the full life cycle of meetings/events by coordinating with stake holders and various vendors to ensure the quality outcome of the event.
- Manages annual planning calendar and creates look-ahead calendars for review.
- Acts as delegate for executive with their direct reports and service groups (HR, Facilities, Finance)
- May review direct reports expenses and purchases in place of executive.
- Creates and prepares correspondence, reports, email and other documents.
- Answers and screens phone calls and responds independently or delegates to others, as appropriate.
- Assists with preparing budgets and other financial documents.
- Arranges complex travel plans and itineraries, and compiles travel documents.
- Remain knowledgeable of all policies and procedures.
- Handles sensitive and confidential information with tact and diplomacy.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Bachelor's Degree