Senior Software Engineer - Data Transfer
- Senior Software Engineer is responsible for delivering results for the Product Development department by:
- Contributing to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Producing high quality code in an effective manner
- Being a dependable and highly skilled team member that is a role model for others and a source of knowledge and inspirations for them
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Working on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies and client component interaction through web services
- Building highly distributable eDiscovery system composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers, that have potential to be used in other industries that require heavy processing on big, unstructured document sets
- Senior Software Engineer performs the following functions, in addition to others, in the administration of their position:
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications and standards
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommends changes in policies and procedures
- Encourages pair programming to communicate design knowledge throughout the Scrum team
- Provides development expertise to team members through education and review
- Is always open to new ideas and encourages innovative practices amongst peers
- Works collaboratively with QA professionals to encourage defect prevention over detection You may be required to handle technical support calls after hours about two times a year. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the level I developer to assist to get the issue resolved.
- 7+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications with a proven track record of leading successful engineering teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or related
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with unit testing, preferably in the TDD mode
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of other DBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL) will be a plus
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
About RelativityFind out more about Krakow's site at https://www.relativity.com/poland Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.