Key Areas of Focus
- Understanding, gathering, and analyzing the prospect’s needs, problems, and opportunities.
- Promoting the product’s key benefits and value proposition
- Build confidence that we can deliver a solution that meets the prospect’s needs and guide customer expectations to a set of achievable outcomes.
- Effectively driving the technical evaluation process, proposals, request for proposal, proof of concept and solution alliances (when and as needed).
- Actively drive the technical sales evaluation and support process for prospects and partners
- Provide internal and external assistance during the Sales process:
- Gather and assess prospect’s technical specifications and requirements
- Aid in the development of client relationships
- Address prospect’s questions in a responsive and comprehensive manner to ensure prospect satisfaction
- Assist with proposal preparation, when required
- Manage and deliver custom product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Partner with the Customer Success Management team to transition customers upon the awarding of contracts.
- Provide consistent and effective communication, both internally and externally.
- Think critically and recommend improvements to increase efficiency in workflows or other prospect benefits
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to maintain and enhance our demo environments
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Five years of experience supporting enterprise SaaS applications, including two or more years in sales engineering or consulting
- Ability to pass the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) exam within 6 weeks of employment
- Ability to obtain Relativity Master certification within 18 months
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Ability to multitask and self-manage workload
- Experience supporting e-discovery solutions across the EDRM
- Relativity experience; Relativity Certified Admin (RCA) a strong plus
- Strong sales orientation and presentation skills
- Team player
- Ability to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes quickly in a fast-paced sales environment
- Expertise in industry standard security and compliance certifications, e.g. – ISO27001, SOC II, FedRAMP, etc.
About Relativity#LI-MC1 Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.