Senior Product Manager - Cyber Security Products
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a member of Relativity's Product Management team, you will help shape the future and vision of our software. To do this, you will become an expert in Relativity's full suite of Relativity products, our customers’ business, and the e-discovery industry. You will work directly with our customers to understand their business problems and opportunities, and understanding high-level requirements. You’ll then prioritize those needs based on empirical business value and enabling construction teams to deliver successful solutions. You will work across Relativity departments to drive the success of the product every day. Ultimately, you will help evolve a product that is used by hundreds of thousands of people every day. Your goal is to help make that product exceptional.
- Become an e-discovery, Relativity, and customer subject matter expert
- Responsible for the overall strategic direction of the product, including product roadmaps, and recommending new ideas for products and features
- Build relationships with clients and stakeholders, and evolve the product to meet their needs
- Become certified in the Relativity roadmap and deliver it to customers
- Represent Relativity at industry trade shows and events; present to customers/industry
- Work with customers and individuals across Relativity during all aspects of the product development process, from ideation through release
- Lead or participate in periodic business reviews for your products with stakeholders and Relativity leadership
- Regularly communicate product features and benefits to internal and external customers, with the ability to speak in-depth and from a business point of view
- Take ownership for the commercial success of your products
- Keep a large suite of complex product work coordinated while being conscious of future product plans and remaining nimble
- Have full grasp of product metrics and be prepared to communicate status and important changes
- Determine and communicate external release plans
- Working with an Engineering Director, develop a plan that aligns with and informs the roadmap and release plans
- Provide empirical arguments to justify the level of investment
- As a leader on the Product team, mentor junior team members, help improve the team’s operations, and contribute to team-wide initiatives
- Critical success factors for this role include: creating a vision for your product(s), understanding your customer(s) business and use of the product, identification and progression of opportunities, creation of high level requirements and significant involvement with the construction of the solution
- Agile experience is a plus
- 8+ years of experience in product management; software experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile SCRUM