Performance Product Manager
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As the Performance Product Manager, you will be responsible for building and managing the overall Performance Management capability. This includes working across Product, Engineering, and Service Delivery teams to define performance benchmarks, gain alignment across the organization, and ensure there is both clarity and standardization in how these benchmarks are measured. You will also determine how to measure and report out on these benchmarks on an ongoing basis. These benchmarks will be living metrics, so it will be important to work through any adjustments or changes to the metrics with the Product and Engineering teams, verify these changes will be acceptable with Service Delivery, and then work with the Marketing team to ensure customer materials are aligned and updated as needed accordingly.
- Build, manage, and consistently improve the Performance Management capability across Relativity
- Work with the Monitoring Tooling Administrator to define the monitoring solution, design, and configuration needed to meet the needs of RelativityOne Operations
- Act as the subject matter expert for all performance metrics and processes in the organization
- Work with the Monitoring Tooling Administrator, internal teams and vendors to determine a technology solution that will work across the organization
- Design and roll out performance management processes with Service Delivery, Engineering, Product Management, and Product Marketing
- Provide guidance on supporting documentation presentations
- 5+ years of experience in product management at a technology company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Design or comparable work experience
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience doing discovery & usability testing to gather customer feedback
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences
- Generates excitement and curiosity when working with highly complex systems
- Is a team player with proven ability to deliver features from inception to delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong project manager able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong facilitation and analysis skills
- Strong business acumen