- Identifies and sources top talent by researching industry trends
- Provides consultative expertise to hiring managers as it pertains to the recruitment process, including partnering with managers to gather initial requirements, revise job descriptions, and set strategies that include assessing internal and external talent and sourcing passive and diverse candidates
- Builds and maintain a strong candidate pipeline, by maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the business and proactively responding to the business needs
- Actively builds the Relativity employment brand and improves organizational attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices
- Leads full cycle recruitment process for openings, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience. Provides continuous follow-up with candidates to provide high-touch customer service
- Partners with Hiring Managers to develop interview guides for candidate assessment, cultural assessment via phone interviews, and manages the candidate experience by ensuring that all candidates have a positive interaction with Relativity at all stages of the recruitment process
- Conducts onsite interviews and assists manager in making hiring decisions
- Makes salary offer recommendations, extends offers and closes candidates on salary and start date
- Establishes relationships with client groups to get a full understanding of their business objectives, challenges and skill-set needs
- Partners with Learning and Development team to on-board new hires.
- Stays up to date on emerging industry market trends
- Develops networking and referral base with community organizations and agencies to enhance our employment brand in the community, provide information about employment opportunities and to attract qualified candidates
- Performs ad hoc projects as required
- 3+ years of experience sourcing, recruiting qualified candidates for and filling sales, marketing, customer success, finance and/or technology focused positions from entry- level to senior-level positions in either an agency andcorporate environments
- Experience utilizing all tools available to source and find passive candidates including Boolean search technology, Social media, etc.
- Experience with working with an Applicant Tracking System, i.e. Lever, iCIMS, Taleo, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple internal clients, and provide strong consultative skills throughout the search process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service to hiring managers, employees and candidates
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to manage competing demands
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.