Manager, Software Engineering in Test
At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
We are seeking a Manager of Software Engineering in Test who wants to be part of a dynamic team focused on growing and maturing cloud product development. This candidate will build a strong test engineering team tasked to drive test maturity, test architecture and quality across the organization and will work with engineering and engineering operations teams to drive continuous improvement across our test frameworks, governance and processes.
- Building a strong test function working closely with engineering operations and software development teams to drive common automation framework and tools
- Working closely with engineering teams to ensure continuing improvements to the maintenance and effectiveness of test suites.
- Mentor/Coach/Train software engineers and test engineers in test and quality processes and best practices
- Drive test maturity throughout the organization
- Work with your team of test engineers to identify new test and automation opportunities
- Directly lead a remote test team to execute and improve test processes within our release approval process
- Establish appropriate metrics and quality data to actively manage and provide transparency to product quality and test process effectiveness
- 8+ years of providing test and quality support for commercial-grade systems
- Experience with automated test frameworks and architecture in a CI/CD and Devops environment
- Extensive experience in writing automated tests
- Excellent knowledge of testing medium to large software systems
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Experience in working with cloud based applications will be a plus
- Experience with large scale database systems a plus
- Experience in a mature Devops environment a plus