Program Manager, Partner Marketing
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Program Manager for partner field marketing customizes marketing and growth plans with partners.This individual serves as a field marketer for key partner accounts and acts as a consultant for other field marketing and partner enablement professionals, leveraging marketing and sales enablement experience to drive clear, quantifiable partner growth goals.
- Consult other Relativity partner field marketers to increase the efficacy and efficiency of the discipline, and document and deliver best practices that are informed by the team’s successes in the field
- Manage overall co-marketing strategy for select partners,assisting in the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Generate creative and unique ideas for marketing tactics that drive business growth for partners and harmonize with Relativity’s law firm and corporate marketing teams’ activities
- Work closely with other marketing teams to mobilize integrated and account-based marketing campaigns, managing projects and advocating on partners’ behalf to ensure programs such as campaigns, content, events, and promotions are delivered on deadline
- Provide product and industry insights to shape partners’ go-to-market approach, and gather insights from partners to inform Relativity’s partner and sales enablement efforts
- Lead go-to-market kick-offs and regular marketing reviews with partners, documenting progress with Relativity’s channel sales and customer success teams
- Collaborate regularly with partners via Partner Plus, Relativity’s collaboration site for partners, as well as the broader Relativity Community site.
- Prepare and deliver marketing materials for partners, including customer-facing presentations to be delivered by partner sales representatives , and train their teams on how to use resources provided by Relativity
- Share branding and thought leadership opportunities, via Relativity as well as externally hosted media and events, with partners
- Support the creation of partner enablement plans and execute on communications that ensure partners are informed and motivated to grow with Relativity, driving traffic to the Community as well as virtual and live events
- Should this be worded as “manage overall co-marketing strategy”? Feels like we’re saying this person will be the acting CMO for some partners.
- Do we see a scenario where this person would be doing some light training, as well?
- Help create and moderate means of two-way communication with partners for sharing of competitive intelligence, market trends, purchasing criteria, and drivers of customer loyalty[
- Demonstrate partner growth with clear, quantifiable results and returns on field marketing investments, and outline key metrics for the broader field marketing discipline
- Celebrate partner co-marketing and co-selling wins and advise on related operations
- Experience supporting marketing or sales of a SaaS product
- Advanced knowledge in the e-discovery market, including market and technology trends
- Familiarity with business growth tactics and strategy beyond marketing, such as sales enablement and operations
- Familiarity with Challenger sales methodology
- BA/BS in marketing or related discipline, and 10+years of marketing, sales, or field marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience developing, executing, and measuring marketing strategies and go-to-market plans
- Demonstrated experience in marketing communications and content creation
- Demonstrated cross-functional understanding across multiple disciplines, including channel marketing, sales, operations,and services
- Demonstrated experience with developing channel marketing tactics, including demand generation
- Demonstrated experience leading effective presentations
- Understanding of channel partner business models and the roles partners can play to help market and sell services and technology
- Experience in the legal technology or services industries
- Understanding of sales cycles and processes, and the ability to influence sales professionals and leaders to drive marketing objectives
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, including the ability to proactively assess business challenges, propose solutions, and execute on plans to address issues
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to write and edit copy for marketing collateral that is easily understandable for technical and non-technical audiences