Certification Associate - 20-0203
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Certification Associate plays a meaningful role in developing and maintaining the Relativity certification program to help validate user knowledge of the product. They own processes related to customer queries, exam registration, exam preparation, and results. They implement industry best practices to create and update exam content.
- Owns and assist with one or more introductory Relativity certification exams, in accordance with certification best practices; this includes creating and maintaining exam content.
- Creates, updates and/or records educational content, including exam content, study materials, workbooks, webinars, tutorials, and other materials.
- Promotes and supports certification program and ensures content is accurately represented on our website and within the Relativity Community.
- Learns and builds on knowledge of assessment, instructional design, and project management.
- Owns communication with internal and external customers regarding questions, issues, and requests related to the certification program.
- Collaborates with and lead groups of internal and external stakeholders to develop and update exam content.
- Owns processes related to exam registration, preparation, and results, including during Community events.
- 1 to 2 years of Learning & Development, Education, Training, Journalism or Communications, IT experience, or experience in a related field
- Assessment/exam design or instructional design experience preferred.
- Familiarity with quizzing and/or credentialing software preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and instructional design software preferred. (InDesign, Camtasia, Captivate)