HR Business Partner
- Act as the initial point of contact for all HR related issues to assigned Relativity’s client groups to help maintain a high touch, high performing culture
- Partners with Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, HR Services, and Engagement teams to drive company-wide HR programs and initiatives
- Assist team to ensure successful delivery and follow up of yearly processes such as performance summary process, management 360 survey, annual compensation/bonus cycle, spring and fall promotion cycle, and benefits open enrollment
- Works with Relativity employees and managers to resolve employee relations issues, including coaching on performance related matters and associated processes
- Perform exit interviews to identify trends and themes and report the results monthly to the Executive Team
- Work with HR services team and other HR Partners to analyze trends and metrics as they apply to assigned internal customer group(s)
- Assist with other HR programs and projects as needed
- Demonstrated passion for innovation, HR solutions and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to improve organizational effectiveness
- Understanding of federal and state HR related regulations and compliance procedures
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated history of balancing multiple priorities and projects simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Previous experience supporting remote/international locations
- SPHR/ PHR Certification
- At least three to five years previous HR experience
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related discipline, or at least three years of human resources experience (HR Business partner roles preferred)
About RelativityRelativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
How We #ActOnIt
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.