Paid Software Engineer Intern - Summer 2023
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day?
As a Software Engineer Intern, your primary mission will be to help design, write, and deploy new implementations for the tools that guide Relativity. You will use your technical expertise to help the team design and write enhancements for the Relativity platform. You will report to the appropriate Engineering Manager.
We offer a 3-month, paid, full-time Summer Internship starting in July 2023 (or earlier). Your success will provide you with knowledge of software development and open many opportunities within our organization and beyond!
Your Role in Action
- Use new Cloud technologies and popular programming language (C#, .NET, .NET Core, Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes) to build and test our web-based litigation support platform
- Work on scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering, technologies, and client component interaction through web services
- Learn how to build distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers.
- Participate in the SCRUM process
- Troubleshoot issues
- Current student, pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Math or related area of study
- Experience with and a passion for web development
- Desire to work the Agile development methodology
- Team player
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.