Field Marketing Manager, DACH - 21-0592 (remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Field Marketing Manager—DACH, you will be responsible for field marketing activities in the DACH region, based in Germany. As a proactive leader and collaborator, you will develop and implement marketing programs to strengthen our position in the DACH market, with a strong focus on demand generation. You will be challenged with adapting marketing strategies to ensure local relevance, using your knowledge of our customers, personas, and segments to set priorities and inform decision making. You will partner with UK- and US-based marketing teams, using their capabilities to maximize resources and ensure our brand is consistently represented within DACH. You are an exceptional collaborator, project manager, and communicator, able to work cross-functionally to bridge offices and deliver results that positively impact sales and our remote teams.
- Works with sales leadership and EMEA Marketing Director to develop and execute regional go-to-market plans and strategies to drive topline growth and utilization, generate demand and support commercial goals.
- Develops and delivers integrated marketing campaigns that are comprised of lead generation, lead acceleration, awareness and retention elements, strategically planned around the stages of the customer journey, bringing campaign elements and channels together for a cohesive go-to-market plan.
- Leverages and amplifies global marketing initiatives to ensure the right message is delivered to the target audience at the regional level. Acts as in-market point-of-contact for all regional events, including Relativity Fest London.
- Works with EMEA Marketing Director to drive regional content strategy and vision, including local PR activities and relationships. Owns the creation of success stories and white papers in cooperation with our sales team and uses them on a local basis for webinars, virtual events, and other external promotions.
- Regionalizes content for DACH personas, including prioritizing and managing content translations for this market.
- Measures and reacts to success metrics, performs actionable analysis, and makes data-driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI.
- Contributes to the success of Relativity Fest London by supporting content development, driving regional audience acquisition campaigns to hit registrations and attendance goals, and building awareness for the event in the market.
- Manages joint marketing relationships with third-party sponsors and vendors to drive in-market awareness and achieve goals.
- Provides support for DACH-region customers and partners. Identifies opportunities to collaborate with them and is a key contact for them to engage in marketing.
- Partners with in-market sales team; communicating marketing program information, updates, expectations, and access to promotional materials.
- Leads ad-hoc cross-functional office projects and initiatives as assigned.
- 5-7+ years professional experience in marketing or related discipline
- Experience and vision in branding, PR, events and field marketing, demand generation, content marketing, digital marketing, and partner marketing
- Ability to engage and leverage internal resources cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience as a collaborative business partner with the ability to build, develop, and lead
- Attentive to detail, with excellent written and oral communications, and the ability to communicate to a diverse audience
- Demonstrable project management skills, priority-setting capability, and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable ability to interface with all levels of management and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in B2B professional services or software environment
- Experience in e-Discovery and legal field (preferred)