Associate, Relativity Learning Management
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
The Relativity Learning Management Associate assists with scheduling training and certification activities, as well as managing headquarters-based and virtual training programs and projects related to the support of company training and certification offerings. This position works closely with training, certification and customer success teams to schedule and coordinate details for on-site classes, webinars and exams, including open registration sessions and client-requested sessions. This position also assists with various other tasks, such as support tickets, content review and testing, as well as responding to customer inquiries related to training and certification.
- Review, triage and respond to training- and certification-related support tickets
- Understand client requirements and coordinate with customers to organize training classes and certification exams.
- Advise clients on training and exam selection.
- Schedule training, webinar and exam sessions across internal systems, including Salesforce, and On24.
- Work with managers to assign trainers to appropriate training sessions and support trainers as required.
- Manage the preparation of training and certification materials and coordinate logistical items prior to scheduled sessions (e.g., shipping, printing, lunch orders, etc.)
- Assist in the implementation and publishing of internal trainer resources for new training content.
- Follow documented operating procedures for scheduling and coordination and recommend improvements and/or enhancements when necessary.
- Assist with contents such as workbook review and lab testing.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Additional projects as assigned.
- Two or more years of experience leading small- to medium-sized projects.
- Exposure to education and training methods, practices and technologies.
- Experience with customer service and working in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Advanced communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail in the creation and iteration of work.
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.