Service Desk Analyst 20-0700
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Relativity is seeking a Service Desk Analyst to join our Internal Technology (IT) department. IT’s mission is to deliver technology solutions that connect, secure, and accelerate our employees and customers world-wide. Our IT team is primarily located in Chicago, USA, with a smaller team in Krakow, Poland. Our employees are based in the USA, United Kingdom, Australia, and Hong Kong.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you are our employee’s primary point of contact with IT. Your objective is to ensure our employees receive quality and responsive IT services, whether they work from our office or from their homes. You’ll receive, track, and resolve tickets while ensuring superior communication with employees. And you’ll enjoy hands-on experience and gain knowledge on our IT technologies so that you can tackling work of increasing complexity over time. You’ll ensure our processes are well defined and documented.
Relativity is growing rapidly in Europe, which creates wonderful career growth opportunities. An ideal candidate is hungry to learn and advance in their career. We’d like a candidate who aspires and demonstrates the capabilities to become a Technician within 1-2 years.
This position is primarily remote. During the pandemic, visits to the office are not expected for this position as safety is our company’s top priority. After the pandemic is resolved, occasional visits to the office would be expected (1-2 times per month). More frequent visits would be required to support our Service Desk Analyst’s career growth, when they start tackling more Technician-level tasks.
You will report to a local IT Senior Manager, who oversees the IT team in Krakow. You will work closely with a senior Desktop Support Technician, and you will also collaborate with a team of 8 in Chicago, who will provide direction on assigned work, feedback, and mentorship.
- Provide a welcome and responsive experience to our employees who require IT services.
- Monitor support channels, promptly respond to and resolve user requests, escalate (to vendors or other IT teams), if required.
- Identify and classify all service requests. Ensure they are tracked in our ticketing system.
- Manage your workload and adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Contribute to our knowledge base and procedural documentation. Encourage employees to use our self-service knowledge base.
- Capture feedback from our employee community; identify their pain points and opportunities for us to improvement IT services; share this feedback with your IT teammates.
- Learn new technologies (software and hardware), and grow your skills to take on increasingly complex tasks.
- Work autonomously. Prioritize, be proactive, resolve problems, follow-through, and manage parallel priorities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner.
- Thrive in a culture of professional growth, hard work, self-leadership, and empowerment.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Experience managing Active Directory
- Basic networking concept knowledge
- Computer hardware knowledge – troubleshooting hardware issues, upgrading RAM, replacing SSD/HDD’s, batteries, etc.
- Experience using IT service tracking (i.e. ticketing) tools such as ServiceNow, BMC, JIRA, Salesforce
- CompTIA+ Training/Certification
- ITIL Training/Certification
- Speak the Polish language
- 1 year of providing end user support or experience in a similar role.
- Must demonstrate problem solving skills; the ability to ask questions, diagnosis issues, research solutions, implement workarounds and solutions.
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows 10, macOS)
- Basic knowledge of mobile Operating Systems (iOS, Android)
- Basic software knowledge – Microsoft 365, Chrome, Firefox, Single Sign-On Solutions (SSO) such as Okta
- Must demonstrate problem solving skills; the ability to diagnose issues, determine root causes, research solutions, implement workarounds
- Must demonstrate fantastic customer service skills.
- Motivated to work in a rapidly growing, fast pace environment.
- Speak English proficiently.