Technical Business Analyst (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Technical Business Analyst within Developer Consulting is an advocate for developers creating solutions on top of the Relativity Platform. You will work directly with our external developer community, ensuring the best possible development experience on the Relativity Platform. Utilize general software development knowledge, Relativity development best practices and customer-facing skills will be combined to investigate areas of impact for customizations built for RelativityOne as well as Relativity Server.
Your Role in Action
- Work with external developers to drive adoption and utilization of the Relativity platform within their organization
- Maintain technical understanding of the capabilities of our Relativity API's and Platform while clearly communicating the benefits with our customers
- Guide our customer's designs and implementation decisions when developing on the Relativity Platform
- Collaborate with developers to resolve technical issues with their application architecture
- Communicate best development practices by providing clean, modern working code examples
- Onboard new external developers with step-by-step instructions and review of each component to illustrate best practices
- Answer development-related questions from external developers
- Submit defects or product feedback requests discovered while assisting customers and developers
- Coordinate with other teams to triage users to the appropriate team members
- Communicate new available APIs to external developers
- Present complex technological concepts concisely, to all kinds of audiences
- Experience with the software development life cycle
- Prioritize based on company and team objectives
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.