eDiscovery Technical Support Specialist - Evening Shift (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
eDiscovery technical support experience is required for this role.
The eDiscovery Technical Support Specialist provides escalated technical support aligned with a specific product vertical to a mix of technical and non-technical customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex software and/or networked systems. In this role you will be expected to start developing a deeper expertise of our software. It is expected that you will require less guidance surrounding processes and procedures, and work more independently to resolve customer requests and incidents. You will have frequent phone and email interaction with our customers and require the development of in-depth technical product, SQL, network and server knowledge and exceptional customer service skills. Relativity experience preferred. On a daily basis, the eDiscovery Technical Support Specialist creates, resolves, and maintains tickets, while working within their product vertical to resolve issues. It is essential that the eDiscovery Technical Support Specialist maintains accurate records of all activities and interactions in Salesforce and responds to clients within identified service level agreements. You will inform management of important issues regarding personnel, performance, client perception, and project statuses, and work with colleagues to ensure quality service. This role will report to the Manager of Customer Support.
Your Role in Action: Technical Skills/Responsibilities
- This position will spend a portion of their time working on inbound customer requests. The rest of your time will be spent taking on more complex tickets requiring follow-up and completing training and other tasks to further develop deeper skills with different product verticals
- Deliver a great customer experience while triaging incoming customer requests, using all available communication channels
- Partner with senior level team members as needed to troubleshoot and resolve customer incidents
- Develop an expertise in company products and services, working towards becoming a subject matter expert
- When interacting with our customer, take the initiative to provide best practices on the use of Relativity
- Maintain the flexibility to work any shifts or on-call schedules, or other time frames as needed or requested
- Collaborate closely with team members in all worldwide locations to provide extended global support hours
- Demonstrate initiative to learn new skills, such as SQL applications and tools to run basic SQL queries
- Contribute to and follow Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) processes and best practices
- Meet identified goals with respect to Customer Support metrics
- Follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning, resolving, and closing support tickets
- Maintain close attention to detail when categorizing and documenting tickets to ensure accurate reporting and maintenance of historical data.
- Accurately track hours worked daily
- Commitment to and consistent demonstration of core company values
- Available to work 3 pm - 12 am CST Shift with a 1-hour meal break, on-call schedule, or other time frames specified by management
- Customer support experience
- Client-focused and ability to understand expectations
- Direct experience supporting clients as a primary contact or lead using phone and email
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues
- SQL and Windows platform experience
- Travel 10% of the time
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.