Dev Ops Engineer (Remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Within the Cloud Engineering, the Relativity One Structured Data PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) Team owns, develops and supports the essential structured data platform for Relativity’s flagship product. The Structured Data PaaS is based on SQL Server and Azure cloud technologies and handles orchestration, provisioning, scaling, configuration, and monitoring of data hosted in the platform. The solution is deployed globally and hosts hundreds of terabytes of data and hundreds of thousands of SQL Databases. We are a self-sufficient team, responsible for the whole lifecycle of our product from architecture, planning through development, QA through its maintenance.
As a Software Engineer in our team, your primary mission will be to design, code, test, deploy, and support our Relativity One structured data platform software.
We are looking for a person who is interested in developing next-generation technologies. You enjoy working with team members and having fun while building something great. You are also versatile, exhibit leadership qualities and are enthusiastic about solving problems as we continue to push technology forward.
Your Role in Action
- Contribute to a Scrum team that builds and maintains large-scale platform in a DevOps environment
- Produce high quality code with use of good software engineering practices
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- After gathering relevant experience, you will periodically handle customer technical support as a second line of support
- Bachelor in computer science, Engineering, or similar technical degree,
- Experience in software development processes,
- Knowledge of scripting languages used in infrastructure configuration (e.g., PowerShell, Python, Ruby),
- Knowledge of CI/CD process and tools (e.g., Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins, Azure DevOps),
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of IaC tools like Chef, Ansible, Terraform
- Experience developing (including unit tests) in object-oriented programming languages such as C# (preferred), Java or C++
- Experience with public cloud platforms like Azure (preferred), AWS, or GCP
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.