Senior Software Engineer 21-0064
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Once you join our team you will face a group of honest, respectful, helpful fellows who will help you get into our team, team values, nimble development cycle (Yes, we are Agile manifesto followers), everyday fun and pride of our achievements
Each and every workday you will have a possibility to learn from us and teach us. You will be respected and listened to, given opportunities to excel and develop your career with individual approach.
We do enjoy working with smart people and having fun building something great. We are, and expecting you to be versatile, displaying leadership qualities and being enthusiastic about tackling new problems across the full stack as we continue to push technology forward.
We are welcoming you to the team where everyone feels welcome – no matter where you’re from, who you love, or how you move through life. You belong.
The domain we are working on is to make a digital bridge (connectors) between the most famous and/or fancy digital data providers into our software flag ship Relativity One. This is a one year product and growing.
We use Azure Cloud K8s orchestrated containerized structure and technologies like C#/.NET Standard (2.1), .net Core (3.1), Bitbucket, Splunk, New Relic, Jenkins, and many more. Delivery cycle is one weeklong. It gives us opportunity to learn new products and APIs. Partnering with developers from companies like Slack, Microsoft, Google, Zoom and many more.
- Your primary mission will be to design, write high quality code in an effective manner, test, deploy, and support Relativity One Collect product.
- You will be someone who develops next-generation technologies and spreads passion for getting things done.
- You will use your experience to provide best solutions, share with other team members and leverage that to solve complex problems while develop and inspire other team members. You may use Pair Programming, collaboration working, co-designing and any other tools to raise your team members. Please be always open to new ideas and encourage innovative practices amongst peers
- You will be also troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems.
- As Senior Software Engineer you will be also responsible to document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Interesting part of your job is to improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommend changes in policies and procedures
- You will also work collaboratively with your team to encourage defect prevention over detection.
- We count on your ability to proactively monitor systems created with support of the tools like Splunk, New Relic, etc.
- You may be required to handle technical support calls after hours (along with your team mates in rotated schedule manner), if Client Services Group is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue.
- 7+ years of software development of commercial-grade systems and applications with a proven track record of leading successful engineering teams
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with unit testing, and testing strategies
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile development methodology
- Effective communication and teamwork skills