Senior Software Engineer
Here at Relativity we prioritize flexibility and work-life harmony. Our Hybrid work environment provides options tailored to your role and location, aiming to enhance engagement, connectivity, and productivity.
Join us to experience a culture of collaboration and innovation, where connecting in-person adds value to our collective growth. Let's work together!
As a Senior Software Engineer at Relativity you will use your development expertise leading software projects to build our software platform, Relativity. You will report to the Manager of Software Engineering.
You will lead projects on a scalable and dynamic web system that supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all using many of the newest, cloud-based technologies. You will build distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
Your Role in Action
- Architect and designs performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting requirements
- Contribute and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high-quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at a massive scale
- Conduct comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis and rigorous test strategy development
- Improve the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in procedures
- Facilitate pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and share design and implementation knowledge
- Provide technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object-oriented principles
- Participates in regular on-call rotations
- Embrace and contribute to a learning/growth culture and promote a healthy work environment
- At least five years of experience in software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or related object-oriented programming languages
- Experience leading an Agile software team, including mentoring and project leadership
- Experience developing scalable solutions in Azure or other cloud platforms
- Experience in CI/CD
- Understanding of DevOps principals
- Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 184,057 and 249,019 PLN. The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.