Research Team - NAACL 2022
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Recently, Text IQ joined forces with Relativity, a unicorn and leading data platform, which has more than 300,000 users in over 49 countries and serves thousands of organizations globally - primarily in legal, financial services and government sectors, including the U.S. Department of Justice and 198 of the Am Law 200. By joining hands with Relativity, we are excited to realize our shared vision of helping customers organize their data, discover the truth, and act on it.
We are looking for the brightest Researchers to join our hyper-growth team. At Relativity, you will dive into your passion for AI research and jumpstart your career alongside innovators who are revolutionizing AI and its applications.
Join us to be at the forefront of cutting-edge NLP and ML research. Our team will push the boundaries of our organization in the space of identifying sensitive information within unstructured data by helping build proof of concepts for new product opportunities. You will actively contribute towards the wider research community and help improve Relativity’s AI posture by publishing your findings at academic conferences.
Your role in action:
- Architect and build our next-generation AI algorithm platform using cutting-edge tools and frameworks
- Build and solve novel solutions within our products by collaborating with our engineers, product managers, and commercial teams to bring life to unsolved problem statements
- Design and develop efficient, scalable, and maintainable AI-powered applications in mission-critical domains
- Work with the team to help drive business decisions
- Actively contribute to the wider research community by sharing and publishing your findings, with ideas inspired by internal projects as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world
- M.S or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Industry/academic research experience in AI (Machine Learning / Natural Language Processing)
- Publications at top NLP or ML conferences like ACL, NAACL, EMNLP, NeurIPS, and/or patents in related domain
- Experience building AI powered systems utilizing Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures and computational complexity
- Experience with at least one Deep Learning framework such as PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to consistently deliver elegant, modular, and scalable solutions in a timely manner
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying.
Please note, this is a fully remote role based in either Canada or the US.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.