Software Engineer, Data Transfer (remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
In Poland we are kicking off three strategic and large green field projects, which will support further development of our cloud native technologies. There is a lot of team decisions to take, from technology stack, through backend architecture evolution to creative end-user functions. Backend project is focused on efficient use of our Kubernetes containers to achieve data ingestion speed and throughput beyond 5 TB per day with minimum downtime. To accomplish this goal, we are revamping also our cloud and desktop client applications to better integrate with contemporary cloud data storages and to meet high expectations of tens of thousands of our users working with those applications daily. Therefore, we are looking for diverse group of accomplished developers, backend, full stack, front-end, that would like to join our challenging mission.
Your Role in Action
- You may also handle technical support calls after hours about two times a year. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the level I developer to assist to get the issue resolved.
- Build our primary product offering, Relativity.
- Actively participate in our SCRUM process.
- Improve application system performance.
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems.
- Entry-level software development experience
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with Agile development methodology
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.