.NET/C# Developer (remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Software Engineer, your primary mission will be to design and deploy new implementations for the tools that guide Relativity. You will use your technical expertise to design and write enhancements for the Relativity platform. You will learn new technologies and solve challenges.
If you have the desire to be challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our Poland team and be part of a successful, Agile-oriented company, experiencing growth in the legal technology field.
Your Role In Action
- Learn how to build highly distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers
- You may also handle technical support calls after hours about two times a year. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the level I developer to assist to get the issue resolved
- Build our primary product offering, Relativity
- Participate in our SCRUM process
- Improve application system performance
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Solid software development experience (3+ years)
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with unit testing in the TDD mode
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with Agile development methodology
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plan
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.