Advanced Software Engineer - EOPS
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
This role can also be fully remote!
As an Advanced Software Engineer, you will design, write, test, deploy, and support new and existing Relativity software products, in a brand new, startup-style Relativity office in Krakow, Poland.
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in developing next-generation technologies and passion for getting things done. Is experienced and leverages that to solve complex problems. Enjoys working with smart people and having fun building something great. The perfect team member is also versatile, displays leadership qualities and is enthusiastic about tackling new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. Enjoys taking responsibility in a self-managing team and understands and supports principles of Agile, like iterative approach, ability to cope with the constant change, feedback culture where everything is assessed quickly and changed to fit.
If you have the desire to be continually challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our Krakow team and be part of a successful Agile-oriented company, experiencing rapid growth in the eDiscovery field, that is currently building its new R&D office in Poland!
The EOPS team - Internal Tools
Two major teams within this group, one is focused on providing development environments for the teams, working with TestVM, Hopper, Etc. They provide repositories and artifact management with infrastructure for build pipelines (Trident, Jenkins). Also involved in providing build tool scripts and templates, (CI/CD related workflows)
Another team here is focused on Chef provisioning pipelines and tools to create infrastructure for RelativityOne (Our major cloud offering). They provision tenants, and other engineering teams contribute their code with deploying their apps.
Critical to our success, these teams are hiring actively!
- Contributing to a Scrum team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Producing high quality code in an effective manner
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Working on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies and client component interaction through web services
- Building highly distributable eDiscovery system composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers, that have potential to be used in other industries that require heavy processing on big, unstructured document sets
- After gathering relevant experience you will be asked to handle technical support as a second line of support. If Client Services is working on a ticket and they are not able to solve an urgent issue, they will reach out to the on-call developers to assist and resolve the issue
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and MS SQL or similar object oriented programming language
- Interest in working in the cloud
- Experience in working with Scrum.
- Fluency in English.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.