Senior Cyber Security Analyst (remote)
Are you passionate about keeping important data safe? Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day?
The Senior Cyber Security Analyst ensures the security of Relativity's corporate IT network and Infrastructure. Your main responsibilities are investigation, analysis, and response to emerging threats against our assets, identities, and clients. You will also provide remediation guidance to end-users and work with experienced cyber security experts to anticipate and reduce evolving threats using outstanding toolsets and next-generation capabilities.
Your Role In Action
- Assess, review and validate alerts from a diverse inventory of detection tools
- Assess the impact of security events by using available evidence to provide relevant incident escalations
- Be the initial point of escalation for cyber security events and bring investigation to completion
- Perform accurate and in-depth near real-time analysis of correlated logs and alerts from many devices with a focus on the classification of events that constitute security incidents
- Search through collected telemetry to detect and isolate advanced threats that evade existing security solutions
- Help develop incident handling policies and procedures to align with global industry standards
- Help research the latest threats and apply appropriate countermeasures
- Be an expert in the mechanism and analysis of observed malicious activity
- Communicate investigation findings to both technical and executive team members
- Automate incident handling processes to reduce the manual workload
- Cyber incident response skills (such as: Network forensics, memory forensics, and packet analysis)
- Capability to independently manage the prioritisation of complex security events
- Experience with common SOC/CIRT operational processes and documentation
- Experience of TCP/IP, network services, cryptography, and web application attacks
- Collaborate within a global team to work on high-level goals and guide the maturation of Relativity's security posture
- Experience with infection mechanisms, malicious behaviour, exploitation techniques, and mitigating controls
- Experience with tools, tactics, and procedures used by attackers to access private systems and data
- Use programming and scripting languages to build automations and develop SOAR playbooks
- Exposure to threat detection development and tuning
- Experience with Threat Hunting and Purple Teaming
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plan
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.