We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Administrative Assistant will provide specialized administrative support to Relativity Engineering Executives and senior leaders. The Assistant will be responsible for keeping our leaders on-track, organized and responsive. The Assistant will execute special or continuous research and data analysis tasks, triage and respond to incoming questions, offer solutions, compile and analyze data, and prepare reports and recommendations. The Assistant will coordinate activities between departments and outside parties, and contact company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and perform work. The Assistant must maintain a high level of confidentiality of work. Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
- Provides high level administrative support by proactively partnering with executive to facilitate their work, anticipates their needs and prioritizes accordingly.
- Manages calendar(s) for leader or group of leaders.
- Manages annual planning calendar (OMS) and creates look-ahead calendars for review.
- Creates and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Manages schedules, arrange appointments and itineraries.
- Coordinate meetings, travel, conference calls, and completes expense reports.
- Provide department level support for weekly All-Hands meetings, and large department initiatives.
- Manages executives’ email by organizing, filing, responding and delegating.
- Manages event set-up, breakdown and catering, including off-site events.
- Acts as delegate for executive with their direct reports and service groups (HR, Facilities, Finance)
- May review direct reports’ expenses and purchases in place of executive.
- Assists with preparing budgets and other financial documents.
- Creates and prepares correspondence, reports, email and other documents.
- Answers and screens phone calls and responds independently or delegates to others, as appropriate.
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries, and compiles travel documents.
- Remains knowledgeable of all company administrative policies and procedures.
- May be asked to run various errands.
- Handles sensitive and confidential information with tact and diplomacy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail.
- Maintains an advanced degree of confidentiality and sense of urgency.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant or commensurate experience.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- May be required to sit for extended periods of time.
- Travel may be required on occasion.
- Overtime may be required throughout the year.