Senior Web Designer (remote Poland) (copy)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The web designer on Relativity’s brand team is responsible for creating sophisticated brand experiences on our digital properties through compelling graphic and interactive design. Their work makes the brand attractive to prospective customers and employees, informs current customers, and encourages all users to engage further with us. This designer plays a central role in turning business strategies into rich web experiences, and is responsible for graphic design, front-end coding, and some vendor management.
- Vendor and project management as needed to complete the milestones of assigned projects.
- Act as a brand ambassador to the company, educating colleagues on the use of our digital asset management system.
- Partner closely with our London office to clearly scope and prioritize projects for EMEA and DACH work, including maintenance of our DACH website. Advise our Melbourne/APAC office as needed.
- Effectively communicate in a professional, responsive manner. Clearly articulate approaches and design decisions and can comfortably receive and apply feedback on work.
- Ability to communicate status of work to management, peers, and vendors as needed. Effective at holding these same groups accountable to meet project deadlines.
- Researches and shares cultural trends and web best practices with brand team to maintain a contemporary voice and look for Relativity.
- B.A. or equivalent in design, communications, computer science, media, web design
- min. 5 years’ experience in web design project management, graphic design with an emphasis on digital web , and/or digital marketing experience
- Demonstrate a strong command of visual design and expertise with relevant tools in the Adobe CC suite.
- Experience transforming creative briefs into on-brand, device-agnostic layouts from information architecture and wireframes to mockups to live code.
- Experience building and publishing webpages via CMS like Wordpress, Drupal, and other WYSIWYG editors.
- Fluent in lightweight front-end languages and frameworks (HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, etc.) to deploy interactive features with minimal burden on page load.
- Basic knowledge of SEO processes and tactics; ability to form relationships with SEO teams to optimize site performance on search engines.
- Experience working on international teams. Comfortable working autonomously.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.