Incident Response Analyst - Afternoon Shift (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Incident Response Analyst is responsible for executing the Major Incident processes for incidents that have the potential or are actually having a significant impact to the business and our customers. Will drive the major incident workflow from incident identification through incident resolution and root cause analysis with minimal disruption. The role will also fulfill basic Change Management responsibilities to ensure day to day execution of Change Management delivery and compliance with low levels of friction. Works closely with the other ITIL practice managers to identify and minimize the cause/effect relationships between incidents, changes and problems.
- This job is to be performed on Monday to Friday afternoon shift from 12pm till 8pm CET
- Efficiently manage P1/P2 Incident lifecycle via execution of the Major Incident Management process tasks and coordination of process activities, documentation, and communication across internal and external stakeholders within SLAs throughout the workflow
- Coordinate and perform root cause analysis (RCA) for P1/P2 incidents
- Own SaaS product changes – plan, execute, escalate and facilitate various steps of the process as needed to ensure that changes are executed seamlessly and to minimize the unpredicted impact from change
- Share best practices, cross-train staff and ensure that customers and key stakeholders are kept informed during the change request process
- Stay current with emerging trends and best practices in service management
- Work with other ITSM team members to give input to and support our other ITSM processes
- Complete ad-hoc and ongoing projects on an as-needed basis
- 3+ years of IT experience in technical operational/support role(s), with at least 1 year actively involved in Incident Management and Change Management
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation training and certification - strong plus
- You are organized, analytical, attention to detail, great with time management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to effectively communicate, build advocacy and negotiate at all levels and translate technical terms into business impact with both internal and external customers
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plans
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.