Senior Product Designer - Search & Visualization
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to help guide great design for our Search and Visualization product features. Search and Visualization is the engine that inspires our clients' eDiscovery process, helping them find the truth, then act on it. This is a daunting task as finding the proverbial needle in the haystack might require cutting through and making sense of hundreds of thousands of documents.
In collaboration with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Data Scientists, you will help identify and analyze user needs and pain points, develop creative solutions that address these needs while meeting our goals, use the latest in AI and machine learning, and employ your design skills to define, build, and validate outstanding user experiences. Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and help shape the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Your Role in Action
- Help lead the vision for the future of Search and Visualizations, two important features in RelOne that have a huge impact across the entire platform and for the work of our customers
- Work with teams throughout product development, from discovery through to implementation and product improvement
- Lead user and partner research to develop an understanding of our clients and users, and their current behaviors and expectations
- Summarize user feedback, product analytics, and requirements to develop impactful ideas and product solutions
- Create mockups and interactive prototypes to communicate your designs to all partners and help vet and prioritize solutions in iterative and collaborative processes
- Work with engineering teams to provide them with detailed designs and requirements and help with their implementation and validation through Agile methodologies
- Participate in the internal development of our design system, Aero, lead the front in defining our standards for visualizations, and promote and help coordinate its adoption across our company
- 6+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, multimedia designer, or similar
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work with a track record for solving difficult UX and visualization design problems with intuitive and interactive interfaces for customers
- Experience leading the design and usability efforts for a B2B SaaS/cloud product presence, and in particular for data-rich and visualization-heavy features
- Knowledge of technical aspects of UX across desktop and mobile (iOS, Android) platforms
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.