Senior Financial Analyst - Cloud Finance
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Financial Planning & Analysis team is responsible for annual planning, forecasting and business analysis which supports major corporate decisions. The Senior Financial Analyst will have direct departmental budgeting and forecasting responsibility and conduct in-depth analysis of financial and operational metrics.
- Act as a financial partner to functional leads, managing forecasts and supporting business analysis.
- Evaluate monthly operating results and communicate key metrics and drivers to stakeholders.
- Assist in preparing for monthly and quarterly leadership and board meetings.
- Drive the creation and management of financial and operational key performance indicators.
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve financial models and reports.
- Assist with evaluating the financial and strategic impact of new business opportunities, including business development, new products and services, and technology solutions.
- Solid understanding of financial statements and GAAP
- Experience using a financial ERP on a regular basis (Adaptive Insights is a plus)
- Extensive experience modeling complex financial and business data and communicating the output in a productive way for key stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and analytic acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Five or more years of relevant experience.
- Extensive modeling experience.