Security System Engineer - Identity & Access Management
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Security System Engineer maintains the cloud identity and access management system and process. The Security Systems Engineer acts as an access subject matter expert for Engineering teams that own production systems. The Security System Engineer reviews access requests to MS Azure and other systems, and grants the requests for team members who have a legitimate need. The Security System Engineer automates aspects of their job to increase efficiency and reliability. The role will provide support to Cloud Security team.
Why you would enjoy this job:
You enjoy empowering your clients to make intelligent decisions about their security state.
You enjoy building tools to create guardrails for developers where the easiest way to use the software and processes is the secure way.
You enjoy working in a modern cloud environment.
You enjoy making complicated problems as simple as possible.
You enjoy building and sharing your vision of a secure cloud environment
Your Role In Action:
- Work closely with security, engineering and service delivery teams to better understand needs in the services our applications deliver
- Provide operational support to the cloud security team and automation tools
- Give guidance on security operations in a cloud environment
- Analyze our tools and infrastructure to recommend changes to improve processes and performance
- Act as an advocate for security improvements in the organization
- Keep on top of industry trends and technology for cloud security and identity and access management
- Operate tooling and processes relating to Azure Active Directory and Active Directory
- Minimal scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, Ruby)
- Experience in Active Directory, Azure Active Directory or any Identity and Access governance tools
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies (nice-to-have)
- Familiarity with common software vulnerabilities (ex: OWASP Top 10) and their remediations
- Ability to take feedback and strive for continual improvement
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, including the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts in a straight-forward, simple manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor when things are going wrong to troubleshoot issues effectively
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.