Litigation Support Specialist 21-0228
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Litigation Support Specialist, you will be responsible for understanding client usage and adoption for all Relativity products across the spectrum of the EDRM. The Litigation Support Specialist works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
- Assess, manage, and respond to customer inquiries regarding Relativity workflow across entire product line.
- Assist in onboarding new customers and help maintain customer health via onsite visits or remotely as needed.
- Serve as subject matter expert for internal teams, co-create training and certification content.
- Create and deliver both pre-scripted & custom training materials to customers as needed.
- Serve as client surrogate across Relativity to ensure that end user’s perspective is voiced during product development cycle.
- Provide thought leadership to the industry by writing blog articles and presenting and/or otherwise participating in industry events, such as Relativity User Groups or e-discovery industry trade shows.
- Relativity Certified Administrator certification or extensive experience administering Relativity
- Advanced knowledge of Relativity Applications, Text Analytics, Assisted Review, Processing, Collection, Legal Hold
- At least 5 years’ e-discovery industry experience
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Review management experience
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- At least five years’ experience in the e-discovery industry
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time