Manager, G&A FP&A
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Financial Planning & Analysis team is responsible for forecasting business operations, analyzing Relativity’s P&L, and conducting business analysis to support essential corporate decisions. As the Manager, G&A FP&A, you will be responsible for departmental budgeting and forecasting and conduct in-depth analysis of financial and operational metrics in support of our Corporate teams: HR, Social Impact, IT, Facilities, and Finance Operations. This role will report to the Sr Director of Corporate FP&A and will be a manager-level individual contributor.
Your Role in Action
- Be a financial partner to functional G&A leads and provide analysis and information needed to make major operational, financial, and strategic decisions
- Create detailed complex financial and analytical models to forecast and analyze G&A expenses and identify opportunities for efficiencies or investment
- Help evaluate the financial and strategic impact of company-wide business initiatives on our G&A teams by building an in-depth understanding of how the growth of these teams are correlated to overall company growth
- Identify and track financial and operational key performance indicators
- Evaluate monthly operating results and communicate key metrics and drivers to stakeholders
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve financial models, reports, and processes
- 5+ years professional experience in financial planning and analysis (FP&A), forecasting, budgeting, and planning experience in FP&A, management consulting, investment banking or related field
- 1+ years experience in the technology industry (SaaS preferred)
- Experience modeling complex financial and business data and communicating the output in a productive way for key stakeholders
- Experience using a Financial forecasting tool (such as Adaptive Insights)
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company and team goals
- Strong business and analytical acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking
- Advanced understanding of financial statements and proficient understanding of GAAP
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.