eDiscovery Project Manager - 20-0526 (remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As an eDiscovery Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing technical project management for RelativityOne customers, with a understanding client usage and capabilities for all RelativityOne products and offerings across the spectrum of the EDRM. The eDiscovery Project Manager works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
With having an emphasis as an eDiscovery Project Manager, you will play a key role in supporting Relativity’s customers with all implementation activities. You will be responsible for providing customers with guidance and expertise to successfully set our customers and prospective customers up for success in RelativityOne.
- Manage implementation activities, including but not limited to POCs, new customer implementations, data migration, new or updated products related to RelativityOne, or other implementation activities or rollouts.
- Provide project management to RelativityOne customers, with highly responsive and expert guidance for internal and external customers.
- Works under direction of Director, RelativityOne Customer Experience and other senior team members
- Strong proficiency in all areas of roles/responsibilities. The Implementation Specialist may be developing in certain areas of responsibility with the expectation they become a subject matter expertise in RelativityOne and implementation best practices.
- Provide technical guidance to help customers use the RelativityOne system successfully, and enable customers to understand and utilize our software in optimal usage
- Participate in sales calls/meetings with sales management and meetings with prospects, assist in presentations and demos when needed as it relates to RelativityOne
- Identify customer/prospect needs and help define solutions to address them
- Travel onsite to meet with clients, discuss advanced issues and/or conduct training
- Participate in industry events and contributes thought leadership on behalf of Relativity
- Act as internal subject matter expert for RelativityOne within the organization and as it relates to the Customer Experience team
- Create, proof, and present documentation and other materials to teach clients about Relativity
- Manage all assigned Implementation client issues/questions
- Capture prospect/customer requirements and work with internal teams to write SOWs and Implementation plans detailing how RelativityOne will address business needs
- Deliver feedback to the product management team based on prospect or customer interaction, product issues, field deployments and generally observed market trends
- Track activities in the approved and standard internal systems, including detail and important updates for all customer interactions and/or change management
- Participate in RelativityOne Service Delivery projects and objectives as assigned
- Strong project management and customer management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication with product expertise and strong responsiveness
- Strong attention to detail and tracking/documentation
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Ability to multitask and self-manage workload
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or at least three years experience in the legal industry
- Advanced knowledge of eDiscovery
- Relativity Certifications (Relativity Analytics Specialist, Relativity Processing Specialist, Relativity Certified Sales Pro)
- Strong knowledge of RelativityOne Best Practices
- Strong knowledge of Relativity Best Practices
- Relativity Certified Admin (RCA) and RelativityOne Certified Pro required
- Advanced knowledge of Relativity and features