Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Senior Analyst, Sales Operations is responsible for supporting the sales team in strategic planning and analysis. You will lead projects that partner with multiple areas of the business, as well as support strategic planning and development of goals and KPIs. Your strong analytical skills will allow you to report on sales metrics and make meaningful recommendations that advance the priorities and efficiency of the team. You’ll work closely with sales leaders and account executives on forecasting best practices, territory planning, commissions, and staffing analysis.
Personal Qualities to Success in the Role
- You are excited to be part of one of the fastest growing legal tech companies
- You have an innate sense of curiosity and like to solve problems
- You thrive when given accountability and always drive your projects end-to-end
- You excel when collaborating cross-functionally with sales team members and other analysts
- You enjoy the challenge of operating in unchartered territory and leveraging both quantitative and qualitative information
Your Role In Action
- Directly partner with our Corporate and Law Firm sales team at all levels to support the development of sales strategy and priorities, including participating in the annual strategic planning process and the creation of OKRs and performance metrics.
- Provide support to our Business Development team reporting on top of the funnel activities, such as lead workflows, pipeline generation, and conversion rates.
- Set up goals, benchmarks and KPIs specific to our BDR team to determine what success looks like and provide feedback on productivity levels.
- Create critical strategic analyses,that provide value-added insights of sales trends, especially revenue growth and renewal forecasting across global sales teams.
- Support operational processes that enable sales managers,to make data-driven decisions, especially in planning for territory assignments, staffing analysis, and quota-setting.
- Curate, evaluate, and report on departmental and team goals, and make strong recommendations that meaningfully contribute to Relativity’s overall commercial strategy.
- Lead business-critical operational projects that partner, collaborate, and strategize with teams inside and outside of go-to-market teams.
- Guide and facilitate best practices in reporting and data quality that allow the go-to-market teams to accurately report on key metrics.
- 5+ years of supporting a customer-facing organization
- 3+ years in an operations, analysis, or strategy-focused position
- Strong analytical background, working with large sets of data
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between $82,000 and $112,000. The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.