Advanced Software Engineer - Case Strategy (Remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As Advanced Software Engineer at Relativity you will use your development expertise leading software projects to build our software platform, Relativity. You will report to the Manager of Software Engineering.
You will lead projects on a scalable and dynamic web system that supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all using many of the newest, cloud-based technologies. You will build distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
This team owns the Case Strategy product. Case Strategy is a suite of applications which empowers teams to construct cases by defining, validating, and presenting their case strategy, while benefitting from a seamless integration into Relativity and all its features.
Your Role in Action
- Build our primary product offering, Relativity
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in multiple languages
- Participate in our SCRUM process
- Improve application system performance
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- At least three years of experience in software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or related object-oriented programming languages
- Experience in developing scalable solutions in Azure or other cloud platforms
- Experience in CI/CD
- Understanding of DevOps principals
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.