Product Manager - DevOps
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
We are not the team that builds for our ultimate end users, but we are the “Wind Beneath The Wings” of those that do! We are Engineering Systems and we provide foundational services for our DevOps ways of working. The Engineering Systems Product Manager will help us evolve towards a self-service model in order to accelerate our DevOps transformation.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, is confident and well-informed by data and form close working relationships with their teams, product engineering, infrastructure, security, and delivery teams to continue to evolve engineering efficiency. As an Engineering Systems PM, you will understand our technology at a deep level owning certain aspects of the product suite while providing product vision, strategy, OKRs, and roadmaps in order to bring a product to life.
- Maintain thorough understanding of products and present complex technological concepts clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work directly with product and architect leads to build product strategies and goals.
- Ensure that rapid response to end user, customer, or business issues and products are stable in production while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance and business goals.
- Organize and engage in usability testing to define detailed interaction flows.
- Anticipate the need to bring cross-functional teams together to solve problems.
- Analyze and interpret data for use in decision making and report on key product metrics.
- Develop internal rollout strategy and communication content.
- Understand technical requirements for the completion of new initiatives and ensure their success.
- Facilitate communication across internal teams and explain the value of new initiatives.
- Understand the product from the end user POV; identify key pain points and experience opportunities; ensure insights are carefully considered in prioritization.
- Ensure quality, compliance, performance are prioritized and technical debt is managed.
- Drive continuous learning & improvement, set metric targets and iterate in pursuit of defined outcomes.
- Collaborate with other product teams to unlock dependencies and effectively leverage shared data, systems, and service.
- Evangelize Lean disciplines to minimize waste and maximize speed of value to end user and business.
- Utilize DevOps principles to create flow, make work visible, shorten feedback loops, find problems earlier and drive learning.
- Continuously evolve and optimize processes and standards to build speed, quality, agility, and flexibility.
- Comfortable working in a diverse, distributed team environment using Lean/Agile Product Management practices.
- Balanced, business-minded approach using qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate objectives.
- Strong user-centric design thinking, MVP and closed-loop feedback-driven iteration, Agile Development, Hypothesis/Outcome focus, etc.
- Product Management experience and technical understanding of software development lifecycle in Lean/Agile/DevOps environments.
- Experience working in an environment of automated testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals, back up assumptions, and track success.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and desire to address highly complex problems, systems, and interactions.
- Ability to validate solutions and work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Ability to focus on both the details and big picture objectives and strategy.
- Excellent communicator and presenter and a high degree of comfort speaking in public.
- Knowledge and experience conducting discovery and usability testing to gather customer feedback.
- 5+ years of experience in product management at a technology company.