Senior Manager, Billing and Revenue Operations
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As Senior Manager, Billing & Revenue Operations, you will grow a high-performing team and manage domestic and international billing functions (contract review, customer billing and revenue recognition) as well as credit and collections. You will establish policies, document standard operating procedures and implement internal controls and efficient processes to improve team productivity.
The Senior Manager, Billing & Revenue Operations will report to the Senior Director, Accounting Operations and will drive the overall vision of the complete order-to-cash (OTC) function. You will interact regularly with employees, customers and auditors and work collaboratively with Legal, IT, Sales Operations, Product and Business Analytics teams.
Your Role in Action
- Manage, hire, mentor and develop international billing and collections team
- Design, implement and maintain efficient operating processes and SOX compliant internal controls related to credit reviews, billing processes and collection efforts
- Manage daily activities and monitor internal and external inquiries to ensure timely and professional responses and excellent customer service
- Lead billing automation, process improvement and acquisition integration efforts and escalate issues as they arise
- Develop cross-functional strategies for OTC processes with leaders in Sales Operations, Product and Business Analytics, Legal and IT teams in relation to new products and pricing initiatives, billing requirements and collection efforts
- Partner with Technical Accounting team to ensure appropriate application of revenue recognition guidance under ASC 605 and ASC 606
- Lead cash flow forecasting initiatives to support Treasury
- Develop metrics and KPIs to be used for continuous improvement
Your Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years of related billing and collections experience in multi-company, international, with 5+ years of managerial experience
- Experience with complex billing models in a technology or Software as a Service industry
- Demonstrated experience automating processes and implementing internal controls
- Highly energetic, motivational, hands-on leader with experience developing and supporting a team
- Adaptable to changing priorities and evolving responsibilities
- Ability to interact in a highly professional manner with all levels of personnel, both internal and external to the organization, possessing solid customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a public company or SOX compliant environment required
- Experience with Zuora, Intacct, Salesforce CPQ and Tableau, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field OR equivalent work experience
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.