Account Executive - SMB Law Firm
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As our law firm segment continues impressive year-over-year growth, we are building out an inside sales team of Account Executives to take on and capture more of this expanding customer base. In Sales at Relativity, you will join a high-performing team of diverse, growth-minded, and creative people who embody our core values. The ideal candidate will own relationships and the full sales process within a named account territory.
- Define and execute strategic sales plans within your account territory from an inside sales position.
- Build and expand relationships with executive stakeholders in your accounts.
- Exceed sales quota by effectively prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations.
- Build ROI-driven business cases tailored to your accounts.
- Be a product, industry, and law firm segment subject matter expert.
- Manage and document the details of the sales process in Salesforce and provide regular updates with respect to sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with internal teams to share and learn best practices.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to Relativity's core values.
- 2+ years experience in quota-based sales, preferably in enterprise software.
- Success in territory planning, prospecting into new accounts, and quota achievement.
- Goal-oriented, process-driven, and self-motivated. You set a high bar of success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication - communicate with empathy, clarity, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Growth mindset. You believe in perpetual learning and development.
- Solution focused. You identify areas for improvement and bring solutions forward.