Advanced Software Engineer - Text IQ
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Text IQ is a Top 100 AI company trusted by the world's largest enterprises including Honeywell, AstraZeneca, Intel, Boehringer Ingelheim, BASF and Cardinal Health. With a re-imagined approach to identifying, managing and mitigating risk in enterprise data, Text IQ's pioneering AI technology uncovers 90% of sensitive information at a 75% reduction in cost and time. Enterprises, law firms, and government organizations have used Text IQ's AI to identify and protect sensitive and confidential information, reduce risk, elevate their privacy programs, and create fair and inclusive workplaces. Read more about Text IQ on TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, and Axios.
Recently, Text IQ joined forces with Relativity, a unicorn and leading data platform, which has more than 300,000 users in over 49 countries and serves thousands of organizations globally—primarily in legal, financial services and government sectors, including the U.S. Department of Justice and 198 of the Am Law 200. By joining hands with Relativity, we are excited to realize our shared vision of helping customers organize their data, discover the truth, and act on it.
We're looking for a Software Engineer to join our Privacy IQ Engineering team. Come work with a dynamic group of talented professionals focusing on revolutionizing AI and its applications! This role reports to Maxine Chan - Engineering Manager.
Open to remote United States and Canada (BC, AB, ON) candidates.
Your role in action:
- Build our next-generation AI algorithm platform using cutting-edge tools and frameworks
- Design, develop, and support new and exciting AI-powered applications in mission-critical domains
- Improve and extend our complex distributed core data processing pipeline
- Create tools to automate and optimize processes across disciplines
- Actively participate in the on-call schedule to investigate and fix production issues
- 1-2 years of professional experience in software development
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures and computational complexity
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language: Java, C#, C++ or Python
- Ability to consistently deliver elegant, modular and scalable solutions in a timely manner
- Obsession with software quality and empathy for customer experience
We’d particularly love it if you have:
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience building AI-powered products that utilize Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting on Python
- Experience with distributed processing technologies: Spark, Hadoop, Kafka
- Knowledge of NoSQL database systems: MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Experience in system architecture and web application development
- If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.