Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Finance team manages the company’s accounting operations, including transactions, financial reporting, and compliance with all necessary legal and regulatory requirements. The Billing Analyst works with other team members to produce accurate and timely financial results. This position also collaborates to provide excellent customer service to other departments.
- Assist with the team’s billing processes, including mid-month and month-end billing; monitoring of the finance queue; updating and maintaining of client contract information; and facilitating license key delivery of software.
- Review customer contracts for accuracy with contractual terms and billing policies to ensure integrity of billing records and invoices.
- Research and resolve any customer billing discrepancies, escalating when necessary
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy.
- Maintain working knowledge of the company’s current products and services
- Assist with special projects, as necessary.
- Up to two years of experience in an accounting or billing position, preferably with a SaaS company
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately and prioritize tasks based on company and team objectives.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and solution driven problem-solving skills
- Client service oriented with the ability to build strong positive team relationships.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, ticketing systems and accounting systems
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.