Senior Manager, Data & Analytics
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Senior Manager is responsible for managing a team that performs advanced analytics and provides intelligence to solve business issues to stakeholders. This person must strive for transformation by providing quantitative and qualitative analysis to provide insights, identify trends and set a precedence to advance the customer experience. This role must establish high data standards and drive cohesion across reporting platforms. The Senior Manager will focus on making data comprehensive and flexible while pushing the department towards the future by staying up to speed on industry standards.
- Manage a team of data analysts to become domain experts in the team they support and the data they own
- Lead a data practice by innovating, partnering and collaborating with teams inside and outside of Service Delivery to help build cohesion across our data, reporting and analytics within Service Delivery and across regionally
- Drive critical strategic initiatives that provide high-value insights of service delivery and customer experience trends
- Partner with stakeholders to deliver insights, both internally and cross-departmentally, that power decision making for operational and transformational needs
- Own Service Delivery wide metrics and KPIs, ensuring alignment to enterprise data and reporting
- Set the standard for how Service Delivery data and KPIs should be built, consumed and shared so that quicker decisions and deeper understanding is achieved
- Partner with the Director of Internal Operations on key operational initiatives that support the vision of Internal Operations
- Contribute to Relativity’s commitment to being a talent first organization by identifying, hiring, coaching and developing team members in daily work and seek opportunities to apply and enhance management skills to create sustainable success for Relativity
- 7+ years of service delivery or customer experience/supporting roles
- 5+ years of people management experience
- 4+ years in an operations or strategy-focused position
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- Must be very detailed and analytical, and have a curious mind and continuously strives to enhance the product, workflow and the process
- Experience writing and speaking about data concepts to a variety of audiences and giving data-driven presentations
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety ofcultures
- Experience organizing multiple concurrent and related strategic initiatives is required
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- 7 years of experience in business, math/statistics or a related field
- Advanced front-end and back-end reporting skills
- Expert Excel reporting knowledge
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools