Gainsight Administrator (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Relativity is looking for a Gainsight Administrator to join the Service Delivery Operations team. The Application Administrator works under the direction of the Systems and Data Sr. Manager and in in partnership with IT.
As a Gainsight Administrator, you will collaborate with our Customer Success teams on solutions to pain points and translate them into technical designs that are implemented in Gainsight,and occasionally, Salesforce, while adhering to systems administration best practices. You will train teams to use the workflows you've set up, champion best practices, ensure successful technical deployments on a recurring basis, and engage in daily problem solving to ensure the teams can use the system productively. You will participate in ideation sessions with our business partners to discover current platform pain points, define business objectives, and determine required solution capabilities to enable and optimize Salesforce platform health. You will champion data governance and complete technical debt projects.
The ideal candidate is curious, detail-oriented, and thrives on being collaborative while solving hard problems.
- Configure, deploy, and administer the Gainsight platform (system configuration, reports, dashboards, end-to-end workflows, systems integrations)
- Collaborate with end users to gather business requirements that impact Gainsight and Salesforce, and configure the system to meet those needs
- Collaborate with the Customer Success and Service Strategy teams to identify key metrics, data sources, and the frequency and granularity of data feeds
- Design business rules that analyze customer data and trigger actions for the Customer Success teams to engage with customers
- Help users to develop an understanding of contributors to customer health, sources of customer risk/churn, and positive trends
- Manage day-to-day support of Gainsight users, including fielding questions, ad-hoc customizations, design and implementation of core functionality, workflow adjustments, and user administration, security, and permissions
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity and suggestions to make recommendations, thus establishing a process of continuous improvement of the Gainsight platform
- Maintain expertise in Gainsight and other relevant software by staying up to date on new features, trends, and related technologies
- Identify opportunities for improvement of existing tools and processes, including adopting new features in each Gainsight major release
- Tracks work progress/status, identifies risks/constraints and shares/escalates issues as necessary
- Effectively applies critical thinking to understand and solve problems, makes well thought-out decisions to quickly and positively create results
- Follows established standards for design, analysis, build, test, documentation and change management
- Ensures proper security models are in place and maintained for data access
- At least two years working as a Gainsight administrator
- Experience with leveraging Gainsight Journey Orchestrator to automate business functions and communications with customer
- Gainsight experience as an end-user
- At least two years working with at least one key Salesforce Cloud (Sales Cloud or Service Cloud)
- Basic knowledge of formula building inside of Salesforce including syntax, functions, and operators
- Demonstrated project management, business analysis, and problem solving
- Experience interacting with senior leadership and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plans
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.