Senior Account Executive - Global Advisory
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Senior Account Executive – Global Advisory, you will be responsible for growing select Global Advisory Partner accounts through RelativityOne sales, co-selling with partners, and account management. You will bring a point of view to the Partner regarding the value of RelativityOne to help expand their business, and serve their clients. You will establish and promote strategies to help Advisory Partners transition their business into SaaS/RelativityOne with product positioning, economic, and commercial support.
- Develop effective and specific account plans to expand Relativity/RelativityOne product adoption and utilization, delivering high growth for Global Advisory Partners; Primary responsibilities to move clients into the Relativity One Certified Partner Program (ROCP) and help co-sell the platform to their clients. Build strong relationships to drive the Relativity/RelativityOne strategy through the Partners’ organization and their clients/prospects.
- Actively understand the Partners’ business and technology footprint and cloud posture; their strategic growth plans and competitive landscape.
- Introduce Relativity’s technical, operational, security, and strategic resources at the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward.
- Follow a disciplined approach to forecasting and opportunity management via SFDC and our supporting tools and processes.
- Master and utilize the Relativity software demonstration to clearly communicate solution capabilities on the RelativityOne platform and ecosystem.
- Negotiate contracts between various stakeholders (business, legal, procurement, InfoSec, finance, etc.)
- Special consideration given to candidates who have delivered services around eDiscovery, SaaS transformation, litigation support, forensic technology, forensic accounting or consulting services.
- Experience with Challenger sales methodology.
- Relativity RCA, RCSP certification a plus.
- Technical background or experience with Relativity a plus.
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deal scenarios.
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Minimum ten years’ experience, five of which must be selling directly to or for professional advisory/consulting service firms.
- Cloud/SaaS selling, transformation or integration experience.
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling or delivering software that required the end client to realign certain business processes).
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.