Workflow Enablement Analyst (e-discovery) (Morning Shift)
Here at Relativity we prioritize flexibility and work-life harmony. Our Hybrid work environment provides options tailored to your role and location, aiming to enhance engagement, connectivity, and productivity.
Join us to experience a culture of collaboration and innovation, where connecting in-person adds value to our collective growth. Let's work together!
As a Workflow Enablement Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting one-to-one workflow enablement sessions during onboarding and ongoing customer servicing. The Workflow Enablement Analyst works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
- Assist in onboarding new customers and help maintain customer health as needed.
- Assess and manage customer inquiries regarding Relativity workflow across entire product line, escalating when necessary.
- Capture customer and prospective customer requirements and work with internal teams to create scopes of work and implementation plans to address business needs.
- Serve as client surrogate across Relativity to ensure that end user’s perspective is voiced during product development cycle.
- Assist with administrative functions for the team.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Ability to work from 6:00AM till 2:00PM CET from Monday to Friday
- Minimum of two years e-discovery experience.
- The attainment of an RCA within 12 months of hire date.
- Knowledge of Relativity best practices.
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and priorities based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and IT acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 149,000 and 182,000 PLN gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position